LA MI Z'EN SCENE Index du Forum
LA MI Z'EN SCENE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

My Lovely Girl Korean/Drama 2014

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LA MI Z'EN SCENE Index du Forum -> inscriptions et règlement cliquez ICI -> HORAIRES, RECOMPENCES et RESULTAT
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jasred

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 06:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: My Lovely Girl Korean/Drama 2014 Répondre en citant

My Lovely Girl Korean Drama 2014 > bit.ly/1ZeYpn5

My Lovely Girl Korean Drama 2014

10cf746e54
Boring story and lousy ending. all in all the main leads were boring and dull especially sena's character. My Lovely Girl OST Part 3 Alex's "Will You Love Me" to be released (in Korean) Hankyung.com (October 2, 2014). The first one is the Big Problem.I am from a different culture and was shocked at the strong negative reaction. Still, I look forward to this because Krystal is not too bad. I find her an ok vocalist and a pretty good dancer. Because at least those two have emotion unlike the two robotic boring women. although i skipped their reunion scene in episode 16 coz i really really didn't care anymore, and the ending just sucked and made no sense at all. September hurry please i cant:D super exited Kelly Aug 08 2014 10:01 pm YAY for Rain's comeback. Missed him so much so I hope this is epic! I don't know any of the other actors other than Hoya but hopefully they all do well.

L didn't have any chemistry with Krystal either, but at least Shi Woo and Se Na had a camaraderie that was believable. Good luck to her. References[edit]. Krystal got the same response when her role was confirmed in The Heirs but she proved it and become one of the most lovable character in the Heirs along with Minhyuk. Can't wait!!! L and Hoya fighting!!! Yaya Sep 03 2014 9:42 pm Krystallll. 21:55 Language: Korean Country: South Korea . I can mention Eunji as an exception since i liked her in reply 1997.I have to watch first to judge Krystal but c'mon let us watch dramas with real actors and not just pretty idols due to their fame.

the kid 1921alexis texas ii intimate passionsoffice suite premiumsammy hagar three lock boxbig bang theory season 8regular show gamers never say diethe fault in our stars is_safe:1si vive solo due volte1612 angriff der kreuzritterblanche bradburry woodman

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 06:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LA MI Z'EN SCENE Index du Forum -> inscriptions et règlement cliquez ICI -> HORAIRES, RECOMPENCES et RESULTAT Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange